Hope everyone else on this forum who needed an extra ticket got theirs.
Does anyone have an extra morning and/or afternoon ceremony ticket to spare? My brother flew in from California and I was hoping he could sit with my parents instead. My parents are not super mobile and I am worried about them getting a bit lost in the crowd and it would be nice for them to be together.
In return, I am willing to do any of the following, or possibly more:
- tell you the best kept secrets of Harvard/Harvard Extension after spending many years here
- babysit rowdy kids
- tell unfunny jokes
- attempt to help you fix something mechanical or electronically, though there's not a huge percentage chance of success
- trade you something (tell me what kind of stuff you like)
- show you one Tai Chi move
- share my newfound pen hobby with you
- explain how to maintain cars
- answer questions about reef ecology
- share my philosophies on life
- argue whether Garfield was one of the best comics ever
Thanks and congrats to everyone who's graduating.